GAICAM EXTENDS DEADLINE FOR CALLS FOR VOLUNTEERSwebadmin
In a quest to recruit a National coordinator, as well as give many the opportunity to get involve and contribute to community development, the Management of Go-Africa Initiative Cameroon (GAICAM) is pleased to inform the general public that the deadline for interested persons so submit their applications have been extended. GAICAM is currently accepting applications for volunteers who may either want to volunteer with GAICAM at its head office in Yaounde Cameroon or at the regional level.
Volunteering with GAICAM is equally an opportunity to contribute to community development, build your career portfolio, professional skills, and meet new people and network your way to your aspirations and more.
Current Volunteerism Opportunities
At the moment, we have following volunteerism opportunities:
- General Volunteers at the GAICAM head office Yaounde
- Community and Regional Volunteers
- Volunteer country coordinators in other countries
- Volunteer Project Manager
- Volunteer Communication Officer at the GAICAM head office Yaounde.
- Should be discipline and of integrity.
- Should be able to write and speak English or French
- Should be at least 20 and at most 40 years old.
- Should hold at least a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent.
- Should be computer literate & have active Social Media accounts.
- Should be ready to volunteer for at least 3 months and at most one year.
- Should be willing to learn and commit to the core values of GAICAM and its projects.
- Should be open to learn new things, work under pressure and have respect for hierarchy.
- Should be willing to volunteer with GAICAM for the stipulated period with no interruptions.
- A motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV),
- Copy of certificate and other relevant documents.
The motivation letter should be addressed to the Executive Director of GAICAM, and the subject should be ‘An application for the post of a volunteer at GAICAM’ and the body should mention what specific volunteer opportunity the applicant is interested in.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested applicants should submit their documents via firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person at the GAICAM’s Head Office in Yaounde, situated a few meters after TOTAL Jouvence, on Thursday 22 April, 2021, from 3pm prompt. Interview is schedule on Friday 23 April, both onsite and online. For office directives, Call/WhatsApp: (+237) 678 895 757