Mindful of decision No. 000283/20/GAICAM/EXC/ED/ modifying the chart of responsibility of GAICAM,
Mindful of the new phase of GAICAM and its commitment to give young professionals the opportunity to develop their careers and be part a vision bigger than themselves,
The Management of Go-Africa Initiative Cameroon (GAICAM) is pleased to inform the general public that GAICAM is currently accepting applications for Administrative Volunteers who have the competences to contribute to the course of the organization, while developing their professionalism and living their aspirations. GAICAM need Administrative Volunteers who are available and willing to serve the institution for at least six (6) months; young professionals with the passion to work and gain permanent employment with the organization. All interested applicants should ready to be assign to work in any of the GAICAM’s major projects (TENSO, GAILEF, CHA) or General Admin. Applicants from all educational backgrounds are welcomed.
- Should be discipline and of integrity.
- Should hold at least a Bachelor Degree.
- Should possess effective communication skills.
- Should be at least 22 and at most 30 years old.
- Should be God fearing, and have respect for hierarchy.
- Should bebilingual (Writing & Speaking) and based in Yaounde.
- Should be computer literate & have active Social Media accounts on major platforms.
- Should be willing to learn and commit to the core values of GAICAM and its projects.
- Should have a good attention to detail, and experience maintaining and prioritizing organizational goals
- A motivation letter
- A curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A recommendation letter
- Copy of certificates and other relevant documents.
All applications should be submitted in person at the GAICAM’s Yaounde office, situated after TOTAL Juvence, latest Thursday 8th October, 2020. For more information, call/WhatsApp; 678895757. Application fee is valued at 2000cfa, to be submitted with the application. Admitted applicants shall be entitle to a minimum transport allowance and the opportunity to lead a major project.