THE APPLICATION FORM FOR THE 4TH EDITION OF THE GAICAM ANNUAL FELLOWSHIP – 2019
We are pleased to inform the general public that in accordance with our 2019 Plan of Action, the application exercise for the 4th edition of the GAICAM Annual Leadership & Entrepreneurial Fellowship – 2019, is now open to all Cameroonians of the ages 18 – 30 and from across the 10 regions of Cameroon who will like to be part of this impact driven training. For the official communiqué accounting the opening of the application exercise, click on this link: The 2019 GAICAM Annual Leadership & Entrepreneurial Fellowship Press Release
The 2019 edition of the fellowship shall be bringing together: 100 dynamic, innovative, and aspiring leaders & entrepreneurs from across Cameroon to take part in this very important program that has for the past three editions created many startups and young Cameroonian leaders who are today transforming their various communities. This year’s edition of the Fellowship is organized under the theme “Mobilizing the indispensable Human Capital to Inspire and Drive Community Development for a better Cameroon & Africa.” and shall comprise of amazing impact driven training activities. To know more on some of the expected highlights of the 2019 edition of the fellowship, chick on this link: Expected highlights of the 2019 GAICAM Annual Fellowship
- Aged between 18 – 30 years
- Resident in Cameroon, or willing to move to Cameroon for the time being of the fellowship.
- Willing and able to commit to the fellowship training regulations.
- Ready to work collectively and cooperatively with others from diverse backgrounds.
- An active online presence on the social media
- Possess a strong communication skills
2019 Fellowship Important Facts
- The Fellowship shall for the first time be conducted in English & French.
- The Fellowship shall take place in Yaounde.
- All admitted candidates shall be hosted by GAICAM & Partners.
- More young women shall be given a priority to participate in the fellowship.
- The fellowship participation fee shall be covered by GAIAM & Partners.
- All participants shall for the first time be trained on hands-on-skills during the fellowship.
- All participants shall be awarded special participatory certificates, while participation transcript shall be available on request.
Who can attend?
- Aspirants & young practicing entrepreneurs
- Young community leaders & University students leaders
- Young graduates & university students with passion in Leadership & Entrepreneurship
- Application Opens: 17th June 2019
- Application deadline: 21st July, 2019
- Publication of selected candidates: 1st August, 2019.
- Start of Fellowship: 18th August 2019.
- End of Fellowship: 24th August, 2019.
NB: If you encounter any difficulty, please contact our head office via (+237) 678 895 757